Industrial and Commercial Roof Coating Services
Elastomeric coatings are an exceptional choice for waterproofing roofs and decks. Elastomerics also have the ability to expand and contract in extreme temperatures along with the substrate, while still retaining the original shape. Elastomerics can also bridge existing small cracks or holes and keep them watertight. All in all, elastomerics are one of the best industrial roof coatings to select.
For additional protection, clear polyurethane or UV protective coatings can be applied as a top coat. These coatings prevent UV damage and prevent paint from fading in the sun, so your roof retains its aesthetic appeal.
There are also environmentally friendly roof coatings with a number of benefits. Most cool or “green” roof coatings are light in color and reflect sunlight. This combats heat buildup inside the facility and saves energy costs.
Advancements in pigmentation have made it possible for correctly applied roof coatings to better reflect the heat from the sun, both in terms of UV rays and infrared. Hot days in warm climates can see roof temperatures rising to well above 100 degrees. When that happens, it heats the inside of the building, as well, raising the cooling costs. A properly applied reflective roof coating can lower the rooftop temperature significantly, reducing the cooling costs and environmental impact of running air conditioners.
At Raider Painting, an experienced roof coating company, we understand the needs and challenges associated with commercial and industrial painting projects. We’ll work with you to design a painting solution that meets the needs of your facility, working around your schedule so your business flow is not interrupted.
Cost-Effective and Lasting Roof Coating Services
At Raider Painting, we understand that every roof is unique. Some factories have aging metal roofs, while others are equipped with asphalt or rubber-based roofing systems. Our highly accomplished team draws from over 30 years of industry experience to determine the best coating system for commercial and industrial roofing applications.
After the initial consultation and FREE estimate, our team uses a very straightforward process to provide you with a roofing solution to solve any leaking or related problems.
- Roof Inspection: Our on-site team will conduct a thorough site visit to evaluate the condition of your facility’s roof. This site inspection is free of charge.
- Final Quotation: After conducting a thorough inspection along with photos of the problem areas, our team will send you the specifications of all the repairs that need to be performed and a final quote. You get to choose whether to approve the project and proceed with the budget.
- Repairs: Repairs will then be performed once an agreement is reached. The roof defects will be fixed using techniques that work for industrial and commercial applications.
- Cleaning: We will also clean the entire target area before applying any waterproof roof coating. Part of the process includes pressure washing to remove dirt, dust, grime and oils.
- Application: After cleaning, our commercial roof coating contractor team will apply the appropriate roof coating to the target surface. Our experts use industry-standard application techniques such as spraying, rolling or brushing. The size of the application area will determine the type of application to be applied.
Elastomeric Roof Coating
At Raider Painting, we specialize in elastomeric roof coating – but we also provide a wide range of roof coating services. Our on-site crew will determine if your roof qualifies for an elastomeric roof coating. If the damage is too extensive for this type of solution, we can recommend other solutions, which you can find here.
An elastomeric roof coating consists of a mixture of synthetic rubber. We apply elastomers on top of your facility’s existing roofing system.
This type of waterproof roof coating provides the following advantages:
- It is reflective and usually comes in silver or white color to be highly reflective of sunlight. It redirects the heat, thereby making your facility cooler.
- Elastomers add protection to the roof from harsh weather conditions and lengthen its service life.
- It’s a cost-effective solution in the long run. Although it may be expensive at the outset, if you factor in the fact that you don’t need a lot of maintenance, material upgrading and reduced disposal costs, then you’re saving a significant amount of money in the long term.
- Elastomeric roof coating is an eco-friendly solution. You’re not only saving money, you’re also contributing to helping the environment.
Waterproof Roof Coating Solutions
In case your commercial or industrial roof system isn’t fit for elastomeric roof coating, our team can recommend other waterproof roof coating solutions. We use our expertise and experience to determine the best coating solutions for your roof, which include the following:
- Acrylic Coating: This type of coating also adds ultraviolet protection to your roof. It’s usually used for sprayed urethane foam applications. Our team uses acrylics for various roof membrane surfaces and can be applied as one or two coats. Note that acrylic is water-resistant but not completely waterproof. Our team will add a sealer to the acrylic coating to make it waterproof.
- Silicone Coating: This type of coating provides excellent ultraviolet protection. It’s used in conjunction with crystalline waterproofing systems. It’s a costly option, but it offers a good amount of protection. We can discuss its pros and cons with you during consultation.
- EPDM Rubber and Rubberized Asphalt: Rubberized solutions can be applied to various roofing membranes. It provides significant protection from extreme temperatures and natural elements.
Your Trusted Roof Coating Company
At Raider Painting, we don’t just waterproof your roof. We ensure it looks dazzling. Our homegrown team has been providing roof coating services since 1983. Do you need help figuring out which roof coating solution is right for your facility? Call today and get an estimate. We’ll work out the best solution to fit your needs and your budget.