In any industrial facility, there are harsh operating conditions that wear down your structure, including your floors, walls and machinery. Heavy traffic, chemical spills, corrosion and other factors conspire to break down paint and coatings, leaving your investments vulnerable to damage. However, you don’t always need a full painting job to correct these types of problems.
Raider Painting can design a maintenance painting program to suit your facility’s specific needs and your budget.
A Year-Round Solution to Enhance and Protect Your Industrial Facility.
The experts at Raider Painting offer a comprehensive line of industrial painting services for your facility, including maintenance painting programs that help keep everything running smoothly. With three decades of experience working exclusively with commercial and industrial projects, we can provide the best maintenance solution for you.
What Can We Do For You?
Our maintenance painting programs are designed to suit the specific needs of your facility, as well as your operational budget. Whether you simply need your interior or exterior painting touched up, or you’re looking to implement a comprehensive corrosion control program, we’ll work with you to develop a plan that meets your specifications.
To prepare your maintenance painting plan, we’ll perform an initial site visit to assess your facility and discuss problem areas. We’ll consult with you on your vision for maintaining the facility, and will then craft a program that won’t stretch your budget or interrupt your production schedules.
Our maintenance painting programs provide such benefits as:
- An inclusive solution that’s tailored to your facility — not a one-size-fits-all plan that will cost you more than necessary
- Flexible options to rotate annual task lists throughout the facility in order to stay within tight monthly budgets, while still addressing all of your needs
- Peace of mind with our worry-free approach — once your maintenance program is in place, you won’t have to think about it until the pre-planned approval stages
- Annual, quarterly or more frequent site visits to ensure comprehensive service and identify potential problem areas
- A dedicated crew to service your facility, allowing a team to remain familiar with your building, your staff and your requirements